Our Commitment to You
Signature Smiles is a comprehensive general dental practice that provides quality, complete dental care for our patients by a great team of qualified professionals.
Here’s what makes us different:
- Patient comfort and autonomy are central to our philosophy. We will never tell you what you “need”, but rather ask you what you “want” and look for ways to accomplish your desires.
- We present options to our patients and allow them to choose their own course of treatment.
- We believe in advancing technology and the role it plays in giving patients a more comfortable experience while increasing the quality of dental work they receive.
- We feel it is important to provide all the necessary treatment a patient may require. Dental work is hard enough without having to schedule appointments at different offices to finish treatment.
- We strive to be as accommodating as possible, offering a wide range of services to make our patients lives a little easier.
Technology that makes your comfort our priority:
Prexion Cone Beam
This might be the most important tool we have at Signature Smiles. The Prexion Cone Beam allows us to accurately view your entire mouth digitally in three dimensions, while delivering less exposure to radiation than traditional methods.
We use digital radiography for other standard x-rays, giving instant feedback during cleaning appointments and emergencies.
DEKA CO2 Soft Tissue Laser
Another wonderfully advantageous tool implemented in our office, this laser means that scalpels are a thing of the past at Signature Smiles. Our laser allows us to perform a wide variety of procedures in shorter time, with improved healing, and little to no blood in the mouth.
A new addition to our technological arsenal, this device alleviates the sensation of the needle going into the gums. Most patients say they don’t even feel the injection!
Our Financial Services
- Payment in Full – Ask about our 5% courtesy discount for payment in full (for cash, check, or major credit card payment only) at the start of treatment.
- Senior Citizen Courtesy- We offer a 10% courtesy for anyone over the age of 65.
We accept the Following Major Credit Cards:
Pre-paid Payment Plans
- Payment begins whenever you wish.
- Patient pays our office in advance, and we run the credit on account.
- As soon as payments equal entire amount due for treatment, treatment begins.
Patients Who Have Dental Insurance
We welcome dental insurance. As a courtesy to you, we are happy to file your insurance claims and assist you in maximizing your dental benefits. Most plans are intended to assist with the cost of treatment and seldom offer full coverage. We will gladly estimate your expected payment. Since our office cannot guarantee individual insurance payments, the patient is responsible for verifying their benefits and for any remaining balance.
CareCredit for dental procedures
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. CareCredit offers monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments.
CareCredit Payment Options
- 6, 12 & 18 month interest-free options are available on qualifying treatment.
- To Apply for CareCredit click here.
To learn more about our finance options, call us, and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to provide more information and answer your questions.